The 2019 Data Curation Network All Hands Meeting will be held July 17-19, 2019 and intended for current partner institutions only. We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis!
July 17, 2019 – DCN Business Meeting (8am-5pm)
Attendees: Advisory Panel, DCN Team Members, DCN Curators (attendance by DCN Curators is optional).
- Review Mission and Goals
- Hand-on Activity introducing the work of the DCN
- Visioning exercise to illustrate the needs and purpose that the DCN is working toward
- Lecture on the DCN work to date
- Panel reactions to the DCN work to date
- Roadmapping exercise for Year 2
July 18-19, 2019 – DCN Curator Workshop Training (1.5 days)
Attendees: DCN Team Members, DCN Curators, Advisory Panel (attendance by advisory panel members is optional)
- Introductions to new members
- Overview of DCN Metrics from Year 1
- Activity: Skills inventory update exercise
- Activity: DCN CURATE Procedures Training
- Community-building Exercise
Meeting will take place in Wilson Library, West Bank of the Twin Cities campus.