The Data Curation Network is a vibrant and inclusive community of practice that curates, educates, and performs research. DCN members are leaders in open science, collaborating with researchers to ethically share data in ways that are findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable (FAIR). Get involved!
Get involved: Individual curators
- Browse datasets curated by DCN Members
- Check out visualizations of data curated by the DCN
- View our curator gallery
- Meet our expert curators
- Learn the CURATED workflow practiced by DCN members
- Discover curation resources to facilitate your own work
- Explore Data Curation Primers and learn curation for different data types
- Review the Curation Glossary, with more than 50 terms
- Join a Special Interest Group based on your interests and passions
- Compare across peer repositories (future)
- Sign up for DCN news and updates
“[Curation] ensures the data from all my studies is shared in a uniform, easily identifiable, and accessible manner. This makes navigation for the end user easy and thus makes my work more impactful for the community as a whole.”Read more about the value of curation
Get involved: sustaining institution
Join the growing network of academic institutions and non-profit data repositories that make research data available to the public as a sustaining institutional member.
Get involved: Collaborators
The DCN is open to collaborations with related groups. More information on this will be coming soon– in the meantime, please contact us with any partnership requests.