Over the past year, members of the Data Curation Network and attendees of our in-person CURATE(D) workshops have developed several data curation primers, which are concise resources designed to provide support for curators in learning about new file formats and disciplines. With these new additions, our library has expanded to a whopping 37 (!!) primers, covering specific file types, disciplines, and even broader ethical curation concerns. To that end, we wanted to offer two webinars to highlight these new resources. At the end of each session, there will be time for community feedback and discussion.
On December 13, 2023, from 3-4 p.m. Eastern, join us to hear about:
- CARE Data Principles, Indigenous data, Data related to Indigenous Peoples and Interest
- Interdisciplinary and Highly Collaborative Data Primer
- Simple Darwin Core for Non-Biologists Primer
- Python Data Curation Primer
On December 14, 2023, from 3-4 p.m. Eastern, join us to hear about:
- Accessibility Data Primer
- Column Binary Data Primer
- Archaeology Data Primer
- Audiovisual Data Curation Primer
Both events will be recorded and shared on the Data Curation Network YouTube channel.